Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A fresh start

It's a new year, it's a new day, and it's a new me :)

Well...considering all the dramas of 2009, I think I am justified in saying, this is the new and improved me....haha...

First of all, considering I am very very IT illiterate (yes, even in this new age of technology, I only know how to access the important stuff ie Facebook.....hahaha), I am soooo proud that I actually personalised my new blog. It took me a whole day to do it, but I did it!! Special special thank you to Shaq who helped me through my darkest moments; editing the html....

It's always good to do new year's resolutions (I know it's almost 2 months into the new year....better late than never :P) coz I think it actually gives you a personal obligation to do what you are meant to do in the first place. But before that, I would like to look back to the hardships and desolation of what was 2009 for me. In retrospect, I held my head high and was as strong as I could have been, and I thank you all of you who supported and helped me pulled through. In life, I think there comes a time when you're at your lowest and life has chewed and spat you out. But, what matters is how you fight the battle. I fought. Let's see how I do this time around :)

My new year's resolutions
          1. To start a new blog (DONE!!!)
          2. To move on (Loading............almost DONE!!!)
          3. To get a job here
          4. To focus on me, me and me
          5. To show my love and appreciation to those I dearly love and cherish, my precious dysfunctional
              family and my dearest friends....

PS: My new love of my life

 
Miss Teagan Amani Khir a.k.a. Little Miss Stinky Teags

12 comments:

  1. alia tulisan takleh kasi gelap sikit ke? susah aku nak baca!!

    oh ade star2!!! comel!! (gila bimbo aku! hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. skrang better tak din?? nampak tak??
    aku pun tak sure nak buat colour ape ni...susah jugak la background ni...hahaha....

    yess!!!! sparkles tu cute gile kan???!!! haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. macam lagi tak nampak je? kaler tadi lagi elok aku rasa! mata aku kot yg tak betul nih! hahaha! ke sbb tulisan ko kecik kot utk mata aku? hahaha! ape2 la, asalkan nampak cantik sudah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...aku dah tukar camni pulak...hahaha

    aku pun dah confuse.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah ni nampak ok plak! ko besarkan font ke? hahaha! ke kaler lain?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaayyy!!!

    hahaha....aku boldkan and tukar colour! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Turn the font to black or something? But OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE THIS POST!!!!! :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Babe!!!!! You're here!!! hehehe.....
    I miss u!!!

    Oh, and thank u!! ;)
    I'll give it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  9. aku macam lagi senang baca kaler tadi, tapi ikut suka kau lah! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. am pretty sure you can tick no. 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha....thanx shaq!!! am pretty sure i could have too...haha....

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww so sweet we love you too and teagy missed you so much i bet. she's starting to cry cry when other people take her. only want mummy and daddy now. and slowly only after a while can go to her tok and her aunties haha

    ReplyDelete