Monday, March 8, 2010

FUTUREMUSIC FESTIVAL 2010

Oh My Effin' Gawwd!!!!
FMF was sooo bloody effin' awesome!!!!!!

The weather was bad but that didn't dampen our high spirits at all! :D
First it was cold, and then HOT (!!), and then the dark clouds started hovering.....then, RAIN!!
They actually closed all the stages and stopped all the music when it rained....Imagine the horror!! Wet and not knowing when they'll resume playing.....I'm not sure if it was me, being anxious and upset, or not coz it seemed so long til we heard the resonating sounds from the mainstage!!!! Everyone practically cheered and ran towards the mainstage where...guess who was playing??? DAVID GUETTA!!!!! "Fuck the rain, right" he cried. Fuck yea!! hahahaha....

The feeling was incredible.....the rain, david guetta...somehow clicked...haha....
And the moment I was waiting for....PRODIGY!!!  Dream come true!!!! I vowed there were 3 bands I'd like to see live before my old age stops me...haha... Silverchair (done!! wif miss ainer!!), Prodigy (accomplished!!) and BSB.....the only one left...which, to say...I kinda grew out of...haha....

Me n renia stayed on til everything was done....Went back the way we came, tramming....wet, happpyyyy, accomplished, and still full of energy, in a cramped miserably wet and dirty tram to the city....

PS: It felt like we survived some catastrophe that could have happened....hahaha..... maybe that was just us ;P

PSS: oh, did i mention we also saw franz ferdinand, empire of the sun and, above and beyond? just to drop-name a few....hahahaha....

 
Walking on sunshine

  
 Erick Morillo 

  
 Aishah & Chippie

  


  


  
 Dark clouds came......

  
 .....and then the rain poured

  
 Dancing in the rain

  
 David Guetta

Woot woot!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment